Monday, April 28, 2008

8 month mammoth vacation

Today marks the last day of my exams. I said bye bye to NTU with 2 games of pool and 2 games of table soccer in the clubhouse. Unless the weather gets unbearably hot, I think I will not be seen in school for a long time to come (CEE clubhouse air-con is POWER!). For the next three months I will be slogging hard to earn my Norway expenses. Probably I'll be away onboard a vessel on a regular basis (I hope, I miss the wind that comes along with the voyages), or be stuck in an office and getting all the OT pay I can. And then come August 5, I'LL BE LEAVING ON A JET PLANE! Returning just before 2009 kicks in.

Things I'll miss when I go to Norway (in no order, dun get emo.)
- Quad Cai Bng
- Sunday footie
- S21 kopitiam @ sembawang, with the rude kopi-sohs and the glared tv, (and karen).
- Family (but got technology, can webcam!)
- Shuaiji
- Singapore food

Things I'll not miss (in order, maximum annoyance to least)
- The knn f**king cb weather
- The mugging crowd in NTU
- Rising costs of practically everything in Singapore

1 comment:

lettie said...

haha! norway's cost of living also very high! =p